Contact Us Now to Schedule a Consultation

Modifications and Enforcement

What Happens If My Ex Fails To Follow Existing Orders?

Need Immediate Help? Contact Us!

Need Immediate Assistance Changing an Order?

[formidable id=3]

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Please Refer to Our Privacy Policy

When child custody, child support and alimony orders are entered by a judge at the conclusion of a hearing or trial, they reflect the current living situation of each of the involved parties. However, as time passes and the individuals change, the arrangements may need to be changed as well.

If there has been a substantial change in your circumstances, you may be eligible for a modification to your support obligations or your custody arrangements. However, until your order is modified by the court, it's important that you follow the terms of the existing order.

Our team can help you through the process of changing or enforcing any family court order, including visitation and child support enforcement.

Need Help Modifying Or Enforcing A Family Court Order

Whether you need help modifying an existing arrangement or need help holding the other party accountable for failing to follow orders, we can help.