Need help? Talk to an expert

Raleigh, NC Modifications and Enforcement Lawyer


Raleigh, NC Modifications and Enforcement Lawyer

What Happens If My Ex Fails To Follow Existing Orders?

When child custody, child support and alimony orders are entered by a judge at the conclusion of a hearing or trial, they reflect the current living situation of each of the involved parties. However, as time passes and the individuals change, the arrangements may need to be changed as well.

If there has been a substantial change in your circumstances, you may be eligible for a modification to your support obligations or your custody arrangements. However, until your order is modified by the court, it’s important that you follow the terms of the existing order.

Our family law attorneys in Raleigh can help you through the process of changing or enforcing any family court order, including visitation and child support enforcement.

Let a Raleigh Divorce Attorney Help​

If you are looking for an attorney who can guide you through the ins and outs of the divorce process in North Carolina, and help you preserve your right to alimony and property distribution, then call for an informative case review and let a passionate attorney explain their approach.

An experienced Raleigh divorce attorney can help you to lead a quality life after divorce by seeing to it that you remain well protected during the process and avoid issues that may prove costly down the road.

Let us help you...

We feel compelled to break the typical lawyer-client relationship. We endeavor to be friendly and reachable, and to keep in touch with our client.

Get case review

Request a Callback

Submit a form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.